Wednesday 10 December 2014

Spill the bean

Sometime last month, we popped into 'Spill the Bean'...

Thats an intersting name for a coffee shop... I thought!!



Now Spill the Bean located in Sunset Mall on Jumeirah Beach Road is a coffee shop with a difference.

Now just focussing on stunning interiors, but keeping to being green & eco friendly.


The coffee shop has lovely interiors.. from standard chairs, to sofas with stunning cushions in lovely colours.. 


I'm totally loving the little succulents on the tables.. 



The food was unique too. With a good mix of chocolate, coffee, as well as healthy options for the ones who prefer that.. 

The menu was truly impressive.. 


Totally love the little dessert in a jar concept.. Impressed!! 


If you do happen to pop in here, let me know if you enjoyed it as much as I did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!