Wednesday 4 June 2014

Comic Strip Wall

Lets focus on walls for June. I love this topic *smiles*...

This comic strip wall from Anjum's home was featured earlier as well.


Anjum says ~

Here we wanted to do something different on the wall, something other than just painting. The idea began with old newspapers, then old advertisements and then one day I said hey, why don't we use my C&H books and make a comic strip wall. I'd read the books a million times over!!
Do you have a wall that you can talk about? We'd love to see what you've done to your walls. Email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. its called creative mind... something out nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.. and that too C&H !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, very creative and also a good idea! From wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea! I love C&H too!! And don't you just love the blue table cloth? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!