Friday 6 September 2013

Artist Review : Manvee Singh

What would you do... if you met someone super talented? 

I met Manvee Singh... You can meet her too.. here.. http://www.manveesingh.com/

and I couldn't wait to tell you about her... She is truly a Jack of all trades... 


Over to Manvee

I am a self-taught artist. Born in a small city in UP, I shifted to Mumbai in 1999 to pursue my career in Fashion design from NIFT. After working for various design houses, I realized that something is missing and started working for myself in 2008. Although I mainly get paid for interior decor and wall art and customized paintings, I also dabble in mixed media art, tattoo art, custom product design and illustrations. I Create from instinct, welcoming any ideas that flow through me. My enthusiasm for creating from imagination mirrors that of a child’s, where bringing characters into existence, playing with color and texture, and the simple act of applying paint to canvas, is pure pleasure in and of itself. Consciously or not, my paintings are all an expression of my mood and core, forever changing and evolving.



I was super impressed with her wall art... 








Follow her on Facebook, and look though her site.. http://www.manveesingh.com

and don't forget to leave an encouraging note.. *smiles*

1 comment:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!