Monday 9 May 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 30

Hello my lovelies.. Hope you had a lovely weekend… My weekend was hectic (as usual) *wink*… but rather chilled out…

I spent all of Friday… listening to retro music on Suno102.4 and ‘lotus-ifying’ the living room… I scrubbed, cleaned, move, arranged, rearranged…. to my hearts content!! Yes!! I’m now slightly more happy with the way the living area looks… I think the walls still look bare… but that’s something I will work on this month… I’ll show you bits & pieces soon… *smiles*

Friday evening, we watched the ‘Hustlers’ (my bros play for this team) playing basketball… They won.. and at the end that’s what matters… This is the first of the league games…. and most Friday evenings now… will be spent this way!!

Saturday I got him home…. Isn’t he beautiful?? The lights look gorgeous by night... sorry I dont have a better photo to share at the moment... And the yellow candle is also a fountain.. Its pretty.. isn't it??

We also got him…. The new addition to our family.. ‘Bumble’… Isn’t he such a cutie!!

Oh.. and we watched Almost Alice at Dubai Modern High School on Saturday evening as well… The talent on stage was breathtaking… and the kid who played the Mad Hatter was simply amazing… Hope he makes it big someday!!

Hope you are joining in the.... Weekend Wrap Up .... !! .. I know I've not been regular on your blogs... but am having a busy phase... Will be there soon !! ~~
  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

21 comments:

  1. Bumble looks soo cute.. Love the tiny bone at his collar... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you people could make it to the DMHS 'Almost Alice'. I believe it was sold out! These kids are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loved the 'new addition' to your family :)
    Just added a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bumble looks adorable, liiike the little bone hanging from his collar :) Am joining your party today Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh a doggie! congrats on the new addition!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bumble is so cute!!!You have quite a happening weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. howdie bumble :) you have two little girls going nuts about you i am sure :)
    Happy mommys day Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Patty, Your latest buy Buddha is jst awesome, jst imagining how pretty it would be looking at night. And Bumble is soooooo shweeet, your girls must in cloud nine, enjoying the company. Well for me the past week was worst, my little one caught with chicken pox, very much here in the air...but well since ysterday she is much better.

    xx,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bumble welcome !!!! We are going to learn more and more about you. Buddha with those lights must be looking divine in the night. Just linked in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. See Pat :), you have me inspired already :) wkend story from my end linked up too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Bumble!! Aww look at him. He looks like a bundle of energy. Have fun and looking forward to his helping Mom out ;).

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost Alice, Modern High play - the Red Queen stole the show by far! She was brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and Bumble is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh.. Kevin... Did you watch the show?? The red queen was brilliant no doubt... But my heart was stolen by the 'Mad Hatter'... I think Leander.. was his name... Extremely talented young lad!

    Although.. I wasn't very impressed with Alice... and Modern have put better shows together in the past...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sure had lot of fun this week:)
    and Bumble..omg what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, sounds like a fabulous weekend:) New doggie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Buddha Patty!! Bumble looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bumble is very cute and love the Buddha. Have a great week Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patty!! Hope you are doing great. I joined in... li'l late this time but at least I'm back to blogging. Had been busy and out for some time. Linked in :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh be still my heart! I LOVE bumble........just want to hug him to bits!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!