Tuesday 24 August 2010

Happiness... table tops...

"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them....!!" Emreen's email had the above tag line... My happiness is YOU... seeing your comments, emails, pictures, suggestions... It touches my heart that you would want to share pictures of your home... ask me for my suggestions... or simply share your life with me... I've even made a Dora certificate for a little four year old... whose mom wrote in to me... I'm now working on a birthday card for a 15 year old, who asked if I could help her.. I thought that was so super sweet... Emreen's table tops are simply happy... from flowers to bunnies... They can bring a smile to your face for sure...
Easter Bunny .... Love the smile on his face !

A cup of cherries for tea !!!

Cacti Love

Blue daisies and my sweet little love birds..

I always love to have fresh flowers on my table.. Here are some pictures of those ... ;-)
My precious shell collection!!
I'm joining Marty's table tops...
Floating Candles in a bed of rose petals
I simply loved all her pics.... So warm and so full of love... Thank you Emreen for sharing these pics with us.
Dont forget to join in my August table top....

7 comments:

  1. love the picture of cherries in the cup !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. Such simple yet elegant and inviting displays. Very creative. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Beautiful pics.even the last post on table tops and lanterns were awesome.The simplest and minutest details go a long way in making the house ahome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are lovely,esp the cup with the cherries,thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.Have a fun week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the berries in the cup and the blue daisies and sweeeeet little love birds..refreshing post patty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!