Thursday 15 April 2010

Co-blogger find (April)

I’m so overwhelmed by the emails in my inbox… asking where I am… showing so much concern and some even missing my posts.. Gosh!! Thank you all for making my day… The love showered has just drenched me completely. Really!! Thank you! The one think I miss about my old home, is my peacock wall. There was a lot of effort in planning, organising and implementing the final work. Ethnic Indian has featured my wall and has put up a lovely post. Please check Ethnic Indian and see how we created this peacock! Also thank you to ‘Anu’ from A Wandering mind for the Beautiful Blogger award. Its lovely to be back to all this… I’m not sure who I want to pass this on to… so for now I’ll keep the award to myself!! I totally love Anu's travel blog.. and am often envious of all her travel!! Here is featuring the co-blogger finds for the month of April (in alphabetical order).
Useful house hold tips
Don’t forget to check out Co blogger find – March, Febraury, & January. Do you like my new finds? Let me know!! Dont forget to leave comments, inspire them & follow them.... And like I said earlier.. if I haven’t found you, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com

9 comments:

  1. The peacock wall is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful!! and such a great idea- the room just seems so full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for mentioning me in your co-blogger find! you have made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pat, congratulations and welcome back. I saw on Rashmis blog that there was a team who painted the wall for you. Can you give me the artists' group's details??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    I know...the peacock wall was on my mind a lot when I heard the news you were moving. All I can say is that whoever moves into your old home are really lucky to be gifted with a free piece of wall art:)

    Good luck settling in. We are shifting this Tuesday, after which we will be away until early May. So I won't actually get to do up my new place until after I come back.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat! Thanks a lot for mentioning my blog in you finds list. That peacock wall is a real labour of love! Simply beautiful.Think of something similar but different for your new house...

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy welcome back:)
    BTW,I finally had the party..and mentioned you too...go read here-
    http://littlediva.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/the-party-that-was/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - that wall is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.


    i also ♥ that sea blue coral basket/bowl!! nice find!


    i 'm off to check out that DESIGN LOVE link...

    I LOVE graphic art!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!